A Gift of Laughter. Happy Holidays to You! Babies, babies, and more babies.

A friend shared this on FB the other day and it got me thinking… We aren't taught how to laugh, it is something that we intrinsically know how to do. From a very young age we know that chortling is a good thing. Well, these babies sure know how to give a great guffaw!

Since you all have different tastes, sizes, and styles, I decided that this year I would give you the gift of laughter. Enjoy!

And because I'm such a sucker for cute babies, Jenny Hansen had these over at her blog and I just have to share.

We can't forget this booty-bopping baby!

If that isn't enough cuteness for you, what about these guys?

If you want to see the original without the mafia dub, head on over to Fabio Bueno's blog and check it out. Super cute.

I hope you giggled, grunted, chortled, or all-out belly laughed today. Spread the cheer and have a wonderful Wednesday.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Solstice, Merry Eid. Whatever you do or do not celebrate, I hope you find love and laughter in each day.

tameri…

25 thoughts on “A Gift of Laughter. Happy Holidays to You! Babies, babies, and more babies.”

1. Carrie SpencerCarrie Spencer

Oh how cuuuuuuuuuuute! lol…great way to start the day. Thanks Tameri!

December 21, 2011

What a perfect gift, Tameri! You’re so right about laughter… And I feel we don’t chortle enough. 🙂 Wishing you and yours lots of joy, laughter and fun this Christmas!

December 21, 2011
  3. LesannLesann

There’s nothing like a baby laugh to make you smile. For some reason toothless grins and drooly cheeks are adorable in infants…not so much in older folks. Happy Winter!

December 21, 2011
  4. JulieJulie

Holy cuteness Batman! Thanks for the smile!!

December 21, 2011
  5. Fabio BuenoFabio Bueno

Oh, I’ll die of cuteness! Thanks for the shout out, Tameri!

December 21, 2011

OMG I LOVE IT! The Mafia Babies are HYSTERICAL! Just what I needed today…
    Happy holidays to you and yours Tameri – hope you guys have a simply fahhhbulous Christmas! Your friendship has been one of the greatest highlights of 2011 and I’m looking forward to a 2012 with a ton more laughs, memories, and blog lovings!

December 21, 2011
  7. Bridgette BoothBridgette Booth

Love the babies! I haven’t seen any of them either so I’ve been giggling non-stop. The Mafia Babies (I know I shouldn’t) but I loved them. Hysterical.

Thanks for the wonderful laughs.

Hope you have a very merry Christmas and I’m looking forward to a great 2012 with the whole WANA711 gang. 🙂

December 21, 2011

All that baby laughter! It’s like a gift from heaven. I love it. Thank you Tameri.

December 21, 2011
  9. Angela Orlowski-PeartAngela Orlowski-Peart

I have a soft spot in my heart for babies. I love them all! Thank you for sharing the videos, Tameri. You made my day 🙂

December 21, 2011

The gift of laughter – you are so good at giving that, Tameri! There are very few of your posts where I don’t have a laugh-out-loud moment and that’s just one of the reasons I love you. Anyone who doesn’t crack up with those baby videos needs their pulse checked immediately if not sooner!
    I just know your Christmas will be filled with laughter and joy! Thinking of you.

December 22, 2011
  1. Sharing is Caring: My Weekly Finds – The Rocking New Year Edition | Barbara McDowell's Blog