Demons, Sex, and Nikki Prince. It must be Valentine’s week!

What would Valentine's Day be without a little amore? Now, add in a demon or two and you've got love Nikki Prince style!

I first met Nikki at an Orange County Romance Writers of America meeting. It might've been her purple hair, or the huge smile she always wore, but there was something about this woman that made me happy. Nikki's one of those writers that seems to be doing a million things at once and she does them all well. She has a full-time job and a family, but still finds the time to write books ~ and get them published!

Since this is the week of love, I thought I would introduce you to Nikki with a fun little Q & A, but first here's a peek at her latest book, Demon Tempted. The second in her Karmic Lust series.

539182_414408471987050_299883811_nKarmic. Lust. It's a sexy romp, that's for sure! Here's the official blurb:

Demoted, Eva Jackson has had more than her share of lifetimes to play games with other people's emotions. Now, devoid of her powers, she’s left with the feeling that there’s something more she’s missing. Temptation was the one thing that always stood in the way. Clay Quinones, her demon lover of old, is determined that Eva will walk the straight and narrow and learn the error of her ways. When danger looms, is it too late for these two star-crossed lovers to love one another again? Or will Eva's past make it hard for a demon to be redeemed?

Excuse me while I take a sip of something cold. Whew!

Since I'm being naughty and introducing you to Nikki midway through her series, the least I can do is give you links to the first book, Demon Mine, and Demon Tempted. Right now they are only available on Kindle.

Let's get to know this saucy author a little better!

Now that Demon Tempted is out, what's next for you?

I'm currently working on the third book called Demon Made it will be angel Remiel's story.  Coming soon from me is Irish Comfort a Saint Patrick's Day short. 🙂

You seem to be everywhere lately with your writing, how do you keep yourself sane with all these projects?

Writing is my sanity.  I've wanted to do this since I was 12 and I'm loving every bit of it even though it's pretty scary too.  I mean I'm putting my vision out there for everyone to see.

When you write, do you like music or silence?

I love noise.  I can write in silence as well.  But I am known to write when the kids are around and making noise as well as having TV on or music on and all of the above.

That's nutty to me! But hey, if it works, go for it. What's your ideal writing space?

Anywhere my laptop can fit. 🙂  Be that the car, the house, sitting on my bed, downstairs in my chair etc.

Yeah, I sort of saw that answer coming. What’s your favorite thing to do when you’re not writing?

I’m a serious gamer. I love to play games with my kids.  Such as World of Warcraft, Sims and Xbox games.

Whoa! I did NOT see that one coming. So cool! As you all may or may not know, Etherton House is big on gaming. What made you want to write erotic romance? Would you ever write in another genre?

It was a natural progression from wanting to write sweet romance. I want to branch out into YA romance at some point.

Good for you! I'm all about diversifying and there is plenty of room in all the pools for us to play. What are you reading right now?

Stroke of Midnight by Naima Simone.  I love her books.

Now for the hard questions:

Cowboy hat, baseball cap, or tiara?

Can I have all three for different purposes and times?

Okay, fine. But just because I love you.

What’s your favorite word?  Fantastic

Least favorite word? Stupid

Favorite curse word? Shit

Beer, wine, or whiskey? Wine!  Whiskey if it’s a mixed drink.

What’s your opinion of garden gnomes?

I want the garden gnome zombies!  I think they’re cool

And that, folks, is why we love her. You can check out Nikki's website here to learn all about the stories she has in various anthologies and what's coming out next for her. I hope you enjoyed getting to know Nikki a little better, I know I did!

Nikki Prince 2

Nikki Prince is a mother of two, who's always had a dream to be a published author in the romance genre. Her passion lies in raising her children as readers, gaming, cooking, reading and her writing. Her mother can now breathe easy about the child who used to get in trouble because she was hiding books everywhere and reading when it wasn't appropriate. She’s a multi-published author with several epublishing houses. She loves to write Interracial romances in all genres, but wants to let everyone know to not box her in, because there is always room for growth.

40 thoughts on “Demons, Sex, and Nikki Prince. It must be Valentine’s week!”

“Writing is my sanity.” I love that! And so relate.

Thanks for introducing us to another fabulous author, Tameri! My very best wishes to both of you. 🙂

• nikkiprincenikkiprince

Thanks so much August for commenting and thank you Tameri for having me. It’s a pleasure to be here.

• nikkiprincenikkiprince

LOL and I must say…Stupid…was my least favorite word…not my fave word. 😛

• nikkiprincenikkiprince

Lol that’s okay Tameri. It’s all good girlie.

• nikkiprincenikkiprince

Lol I watch The Walking Dead. Love that show. I saw zombie gnomes some where. I need to buy them.

2. Shyla ColtShyla Colt

Great interview questions. Wondering what those reasons where for the different hats! *winks

• nikkiprincenikkiprince

Lol Shyla. Cause I’m greedy and I want it all.

3. Louisa BacioLouisa Bacio

I was wondering about that whole “stupid” thing! You are a fascinating woman! ((hugs))

• nikkiprincenikkiprince

LOL…I figured I’d better correct it. 🙂 Tameri came to the rescue as well. Hugs…You my dear are very fascinating! Thank you Louisa for stopping by.

• nikkiprincenikkiprince

🙂 Sheri…I know that feeling. Thank you for stopping by. Diversity in hats amongst other things is a must. You’re right…we never know what kind of day it will be.

• AnonymousAnonymous

Tameri I think that the three hats can apply to anything you’d like. Rawr!

February 12, 2013

Nikki, it’s so nice to meet you at Tameri’s! As you no doubt realize, it’s a happenin’ place to hang out and she always introduces us to the coolest people. I can relate to your comment about your ideal writing space!

February 12, 2013

Um … That would be Nikki ~ blushing ~. I was going to comment to Sheri at first and then didn’t change the name!

• Nikki PrinceNikki Prince

Patricia,
      Thanks so very much for stopping by. *grins* Yes Tameri is quick on the draw for sure. This is a happening place! Yes most of us writers write where we can. 🙂

February 12, 2013

Hmmm – just ignore me -I see I did change it … Think I will go sit in the shade for a while … Maybe have a nap …

February 12, 2013

ROFL -Tameri -you are quick on the draw! I thought I had sunstroke or something!!!

8. EmmaEmma

I love the cover, very sexy.
    I’ll be keeping an eye out for Irish Comfort! 🙂

• AnonymousAnonymous

Thank you Emma. 🙂 Evernight’s cover artist does fantastic work. Irish Comfort is going to be a free read from for Evernight Publishing. Thank you for coming by.

• AnonymousAnonymous

Christine..thanks so much for stopping by!

9. susielindaususielindau

The book sounds wonderfully steamy just in time for Valentine’s Day! Thanks for the introduction!

• Nikki PrinceNikki Prince

Hi Susie, thanks so much for coming by. Hope you enjoy Demon Tempted.

10. jansenschmidtjansenschmidt

“Cowboy hat, baseball cap, or tiara? Can I have all three for different purposes and times?”

Love that answer! Girl after my own heart.

Nikki – your cover blurb is perfect. I don’t normally read that genre, but I like to keep an open mind (that’s why I like wearing all of the different head gear above). I’m going to go look for it now.

Great interview, Tameri!

Patricia Rickrode
    w/a Jansen Schmidt

• nikkiprincenikkiprince

Patricia, thank you what a wonderful compliment! I appreciate it. Yep gotta wear three hats.

Nikki

February 13, 2013
  11. mahalia2010mahalia2010

Hey Nikki great interview!!!!! I love that cover 😛 Gonna pick my copy up soon!

• nikkiprincenikkiprince

Mahalia! Thanks so much for stopping by! Let me know what you think about Demon Tempted!

February 13, 2013
  12. Kate MacNicolKate MacNicol

Fun post, I love Nikki’s style:) Looking forward to reading her books. Thanks for introducing her to us.

• nikkiprincenikkiprince

Hey Melinda! Nice to meet another gamer! What do you play? Nice to meet you!

February 13, 2013